I would say one of the most necessary things to have in your recipe wheelhouse is a Whipped Cream recipe. It’s so incredibly easy but it adds a little more decadence to your daily dessert. Fresh fruit topped with whipped-by-yours-truly cream is an indulgent treat that is unlike any other. It’s essentially fool-proof so long as you have the proper equipment.
For this recipe, all you will need is a freezer, a metal bowl, and a hand mixer. If you are among the lucky few who own a Kitchen-Aid mixer, not only are you the constant subject of my envy, but you will find it replaces a hand mixer very easily.
Shop the Story << Use the left and the right arrows to explore >>
- 1 Pint of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup of confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- Start by placing your metal bowl in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Pre-measure your ingredients and set them out for easy access.
- Once the bowl has chilled, pour the heavy cream into the bowl and whip with your hand mixer on high until tiny bubbles start to consistently form.
- Add in vanilla bean paste and incorporate completely.
- Slowly add in confectioners sugar. You will notice your mixture getting thicker at this time.
- Keep beating until stiff peaks form. Once this happens, it is ready to eat.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week.