There are two kinds of people in this world: the ones who relish the Fall seasonal foods that hit the shelves this time of year and the ones whos souls have turned black and abhor the mention of pumpkin anything. Luckily you are not one of those people because you, like me, love to indulge in all the pumpkin, butternut squash, maple, rosemary things that crop up this time of year. I thought it’d be fun to share my favorite fall items from Trader Joes with you!
Must-Have Fall Items from Trader Joes (from top right, clockwise)
- Maple Leaf Cookies: It’s like eating french toast cereal but in cookie form with a creamy icing middle. Great with coffee, easy to polish off a box by yourself.
- Trader Joes Vanilla Bean infused Maple Syrup: This is exactly what I use in my addicting sea salt caramels. I stock up the pantry every fall with this stuff!
- Marcona Almonds with Rosemary: Any cheeseboard aficionado knows that the Marcona almond on a cheeseboard is truly classy. These class it up even more with a delightful rosemary finish. It’s a vibrant update to a nut!
- Butternut Squash Ravioli: Hands down my favorite item for dinners. I like mixing it with a little browned butter sage sauce and some mushrooms for an easy dinner. Freezes extremely well and thaws great.
- Pound Plus 72% Dark Chocolate: Okay, this is a year-round staple at Trader Joes, but it’s the bar I pick up when I want to make hot chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, and other decadent desserts. P.S. mixes EXTREMELY well with pumpkin.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps: I love the seasonal flavor of these crackers and will always sub them for regular crackers on my fall cheese boards when they hit the shelves. Addicting on their own but also pair well with any cheese!
- Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli: If you ever wanted to eat pumpkin pie but for dinner, this is the ravioli for you. Honestly, you could make a white chocolate sauce and not realize you’re eating pasta. If you are serving it for dinner, opt for a savory forward sauce, like a tart lemon cream sauce! It’s gonna be rich but it’ll be good!
- Autumnal Harvest Creamy Pasta Sauce: The absolute best pasta sauce to ever hit the shelves. This is a constant shelf staple and was even the inspiration for our White Cheddar Meatballs. By the way, this pairs really well with our White Cheddar Meatballs.*wink*
- Pumpkin Bread and Muffin Mix: This stuff is great on its own and I love the simplicity of the recipe however we also made a JAZZED up version here with apples and spice! I love making this every fall!
- In Shell Pumpkin Seeds: Last but not least, all the fun of eating pumpkin seeds without the fuss of carving a pumpkin! I am working on a spice mix right now to amp up your pumpkin seed consumption, but really I love eating them all on their own.