The one word I can easily say that describes my feelings towards this tartan skirt from Vineyard Vines. Completely and utterly obsessed with this Vineyard Vines plaid skirt.
Skirt(sold out) similar here & here || Tights (last season) similar|| Suede heels (sold out) similar || White Blouse (from summer) similar&love this version|| Necklace || Purse || Bangles from HM Willow || Perfect Red Lip || Earrings || Nail Polish
Last weekend, my friend Allie of Peachfully Chic hosted a Holiday dinner and white elephant at Dantanna’s in Buckhead for one last bit of fun before we all departed for the Holidays.
The dress code was Holiday Chic, so I knew immediately I had to incorporate this tartan skirt from Vineyard Vines that I wore for our Christmas Card Picture.
The weather has been unseasonably warm so I didn’t have to bundle up too much on my way to dinner at Dantanna’s.
Allie really knows how to put together a great party! She left no details unturned and my favorite little detail were the name-plates from Swoozies she hand scribed and the beautiful blooms from Gold & Bloom.
A wall of dessert facing a wall of presents greeted us when we walked in. Rigby & Peller and the other sponsors really outdid themselves! Finally, after a couple of rounds of wine, we were ready for our food to come out. Servers came pouring into the room, hands piled high with plates and then delicately placed our appetizers in front of us. Soon followed by four very delicious selections of salad. And with barely any time to settle into our full bellies, the main courses came out: T-Bone, Seared Ahi Tuna and Lobster with hot butter sauce. Accompanied by the most delicious of sides: Gouda Mac n Cheese, sweet potato puree, asparagus and kale. If you haven’t had the mac n cheese from Dantanna’s, make a point of it to go before your new years diet starts! Oh, it was so amazingly creamy. The mac n cheese was the first thing to be completely devoured by everyone.
It was an amazing Holiday soiree hosted by a lovely friend and a great way to kick off the Holiday season.
Thanks to Dantanna’s and Allie who hosted us!
Shop The Post
Additional thanks to all of other sponsors.
- Rigby & Peller: Gift card, a R & P candle, soap, British Teas and cookies
- Diptyque a mini-candle
- Roberta Roller Rabbit collection printed Scarves
- Intown ACE Hardware for the Gift card, Yo Socks, and mini Legacy Root Seasonal Candles
- Trudeau: Holiday Cookie Cutter and Wine Glass Charms
- Wild Heaven Craft Beers: the Emergency Drinking Beer
- Bishops Coffee and Tea: Hibiscus Lemonade Salt Scrub
- Wonderful Sweet Scarlett’s: Red Grapefruit
- Scentsicles: Scented Car Ornaments
- Vincent Peach: Pearl necklace
- Savannah Bee Company: Majesty Travel Gift set consisting of body wash, hand lotion, and moisturizing lip balm
- Duri Cosmetics: manicure set
- FlyWheel: Flywheel and Flybarre Class Passes
- Marche de Macarons
- White Salon and Spa: 40% off hair services
- Mu wine cocktails and coffeehouse brews
- Red Pepper Taqueria: Special Hot Sauce
- Smartglass Recycled Jewelry: Jewelry made out of recycled glass bottles from here in Atlanta
- Maya Steaks | Seafood: Gift card
- Salon Three 13: manicure or pedicure
- Swoozie’s: Two Champagne Flutes
Love your plaid skirt paired with these tights. So cute and festive!
So cute and Christmas-y! Oh and all that food looks so good as well!
Christina :: Simple and Delish
Loved your ‘fit! And love that shot of us! Too perfect. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! xo
Love your skirt! The scallop edge is such a great detail!
Thank you! I think so too.
It’s such a perfect christmas outfit!
Thank you! Vineyard Vines did an awesome job with their plaid this year.
Loving this tights!! So perfect for the holiday season:) xx, Hayley http://www.dailydoseofdarling.com